|Home >> Services >> Data
In today’s business climate, the marketplace changes quickly. Businesses must have the tools, technology, and information to enable quick and efficient adaptation to these changes. Many organizations already have much of the data they need to achieve these goals. Unfortunately this data is often locked up in multiple, disparate information technology (IT) systems. These systems do not easily share data, or the data is inconsistent, inaccurate, or out-of-date.
If getting the answer to an important business question at your organization involves dispatching a team of people to scour multiple IT systems, databases, and spreadsheets, then a business intelligence solution may be for you.
Transforming Data Into Information
“Business intelligence” refers to a broad category of applications and technologies for gathering, providing access to, and analyzing data to help enterprise users make better business decisions.
A business intelligence initiative can help your organization create infrastructure to transform raw data into information you can use to monitor the marketplace, make decisions, and measure company performance.
Business intelligence is not a product that can be installed. Instead, it’s a way of gathering, using, and storing data to promote a smarter way of doing business. NumbersOnly can assist in your business intelligence initiative, whether you’re just getting started or have a mature process in place that only needs refining.
We offer assessment, remediation, design, development, delivery, and integration services covering these business intelligence target areas.
Business Intelligence Target Areas
- Data quality, data architecture, data support, and data mining
- Queries/reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), statistical analysis, and forecasting
- Performance management indicators and executive management “dashboards” Content management
- Data warehousing tool evaluation, selection, and training
- Content management
- Knowledge management
Three easy ways to get information from us.
Call us at 732-940-0033
Data Warehouse Solutions and Services we offer include:
- Data Warehouse Planning and Execution
- Data Architecture
- Data Analysis – including data modeling, data profiling, data quality and information quality
- ETL Development and Architecture